On September 9, 2012 we celebrate the silver anniversary of this iconic event! Held at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Fashion Cares 25: A Night of Glitter and Light, will present a dazzlingly theatrical evening of entertainment, fashion, and philanthropy. The AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT) and Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF) have partnered to make this the most memorable Fashion Cares to date.
The exciting evening of entertainment, fashion, and philanthropy includes:
- Red carpet arrival
- Complimentary cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres
- A 25-Year Fashion Cares Retrospective exhibit, including images, video, and unique fashion including costumes from Elton John's personal collection
- An exhilarating live fashion show of original pieces inspired by 25 years of Fashion Cares, created by top international designers
- Spectacular performances by Elton John and Friends
Check out the press release to find out who will join Elton John at Fashion Cares 25.
For more information please visit us on Facebook.
All ticket purchases make a substantial contribution to the efforts of ACT and EJAF and are eligible for a tax receipt:
- $1,500 ticket = $1,000 tax receipt
$1,000 ticket = $750 tax receipt
$500 ticket = $325 tax receipt
For all media inquiries please contact: