Give Us Your Feedback
Your feedback is important to us and will help us make improvements to better serve the community.
Here are four ways to get in touch with us:
- connecting directly with the ACT staff or volunteer you are working with is an effective way to provide feedback.
- constructive feedback is always welcome.
- concerns shared with staff can often be addressed quickly.
Feedback Forms at our Offices
- we welcome comments or suggestions, as well as feedback related to accessibility issues with our programs or offices.
- you may submit anonymously or provide contact information if you require follow-up.
- forms are available and can be dropped off in the feedback box located on the pillar by the reception desk on the 4th floor.
- individuals who request follow-up should expect a response from the appropriate ACT staff within a period of up to three weeks.
Online Feedback Form
- a formal complaint can be submitted by contacting the Program Manager of the area related to your concern (see the Contact us page)
- complaints can be submitted to the Program Manager in writing, email, by phone, or in person.
- the Program Manager will respond within two working days of receiving a formal complaint.
- ACT's complaint process is confidential and does not affect your ability to access services.