ACT Research Day
The line-up for ACTRD 2015 features:
- a keynote presentation and discussion on Ontario’s soon-to-be-available new Strategy on HIV
- concurrent knowledge building sessions on:
- why sex positivity matters to your program or organization
- telling your story – communicating with the public
- a panel of three researchers presenting their recent and current research on
- the difference a job makes to the health of people living with HIV
- Aboriginal women, health and HIV
- HIV-positive South Asian women
Online registration opens April 24.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT Research Day is a free event for service providers, researchers, people living with HIV, community members, policy makers, students and others to discuss current HIV research and the implications for programs and policy.
ACT Research Day is organized by a steering committee made of members from ACT, CATIE, the OHTN and community members. Funding is provided by the Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN).