Your feedback is important to us and will help us make improvements to better serve the community.
Here are four ways to get in touch with us:
- connecting directly with the ACT staff or volunteer you are working with is an effective way to provide feedback.
- constructive feedback is always welcome.
- concerns shared with staff can often be addressed quickly.
Feedback Forms at our Offices
- we welcome comments or suggestions, as well as feedback related to accessibility issues with our programs or offices.
- you may submit anonymously or provide contact information if you require follow-up.
- forms are available and can be dropped off in the feedback box located on the pillar by the reception desk on the 4th floor.
- individuals who request follow-up should expect a response from the appropriate ACT staff within a period of up to three weeks.
Online Feedback Form
- a formal complaint can be submitted by contacting the Program Manager of the area related to your concern (see the Contact us page)
- complaints can be submitted to the Program Manager in writing, email, by phone, or in person.
- the Program Manager will respond within two working days of receiving a formal complaint.
- ACT’s complaint process is confidential and does not affect your ability to access services.