Celebrating Positive Women of the World. Embracing Solidarity. Committing to a Toronto free of HIV!
📅 Friday, December 1, 2023
⌚ 10:00am – 12:30pm
📍 Toronto Region Board of Trade, 100 Queens Quay E., 3rd Floor
A Morning to Remember
- Inspiring Speakers & Panel Discussion: Engage with a diverse panel of women, including the esteemed Dr. Mona Loutfy, Physician & Researcher, along with Grace Chiutsi, ACT’s Women’s Support Program Coordinator.
- Award Ceremony: Honouring the contributions of Grace Chiutsi, and Daniel Rozak to the HIV & AIDS Community in Toronto with the Together Towards Zero Award.
- Gourmet Brunch: Indulge in a curated menu from top chefs at Oliver & Bonacini.
Why You Should Attend
- Support: Your participation directly supports programs & services at ACT, including our mental health counselling for people living with and at-risk of HIV.
- Connect: Network with community leaders, activists, service users, and supporters.
- Stay Informed: Understand the latest in research and advancements in the fight against HIV and hear from renowned experts in the field.
Positive Women of the World Book:
A collection of interviews and lived experiences shared by women living with HIV. 100% of the proceeds from your book purchase will support a woman living with HIV accessing support services at ACT. Purchased books will be available for pick-up at the event.
Share & Advocate
Elevate the voices of Positive Women – share this event with your network! Every voice, every ticket, and every share brings us closer towards zero!