Running out of wall space? Support SNAP through the Adopt-A-Lot Matching Donation program.
For nearly 10 years, the Adopt-a-Lot Matching Donation program has raised close to $200,000.
Each SNAP season, a group of generous donors ‘adopt’ works from the Live Auction Collection by making a matching donation equal to the estimated value of one of the 40+ images. Individuals who Adopt-a-Lot will receive a charitable tax receipt for the amount gifted.
- The full amount directly supports ACT’s programs and services.
- Recognition on our website as a member of ACT’s Patrons Circle.
- Recognition on screen and from the podium at the event.
- A tax receipt for the full amount.
- Early access to SNAP 2025 tickets and discount pricing.
Whether it’s an artist they love or a powerful image that speaks to them, the result is the same: an Adopt-a-Lot donor makes a significant difference in the lives of people living with and at risk of HIV.
Ready to Adopt-a-Lot? View the collection and contact Sam Katz, Director of Philanthropy & Communications.